Except where noted and where contents can not be copyrighted, all necessary contents copyright 2014 maplelearning.org. All rights reserved.
- All images that are uploaded for posts on this site are taken from pixabay.com, Clker.com, pixeden.com or any websites where licensed under public domain dedication or creative common that gives us the rights to use the pictures without misuse the resources. We are also not required to provide the attribution or back link to the author. If you are the author of those pictures and think that there is a mistake regarding copyright issues, please notify us immediately; We will remove the pictures as soon as possible.
- All information provided on this Site is intended for informational purposes only and is subject to change or withdrawal by maplelearning.org at any time without notice. maplelearning.org assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Site and not liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues.
- THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MAPLELEARNING.ORG FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL MAPLELEARNING.ORG, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON THE SITE, OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF MAPLELEARNING.ORG IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- The maplelearning.org logo, the maplelearning.org brand and selected product and service names referenced in the site are trademarks or service marks of maplelearning.org. All other logos, brand names, product names and service names mentioned in the site are trademarks or service marks of their respective owners.
- The Site may contain hyperlinks to other Sites controlled by parties other than maplelearning.org. maplelearning.org is not responsible for and does not endorse the contents or use of these Sites.
- In order to compliance with CalOPPA law and our own policy, people whose age above 16 are only allowed to sign up with us.
- All the contributors/writers are responsible for their writing and are not allowed to submit copied writing nor submit copyrighted material.
- All the inappropriate comments will be deleted from this site without notifying the sender.
- All the contributors that contribute to this website are allowed to include their blog/website links in their posts. However, they are not allowed to include the links from websites that contain hate speech, pornographic, spammy contents or anything that will destroy our strong communities values. All such links are against our terms and policy. Therefore, they will be removed by our team with/without notifying the contributors/writers.
- Any spamming activity is not tolerated at maplelearning.org, maplelearning.org has a right to remove any member or contributor who is doing spamming without notifying them.
- Any posts that are written by the contributors and are against our terms and policy will be removed or rejected with/without notifying the contributors/writers.
- Your access to the Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on the Site may be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. You agree that any legal action, proceeding or other matters relating to your access to, or use of, the Site or the information contained on the Site shall be governed by federal law or the laws of the Province where ones reside.
Effective Date: July 01, 2016